I LOVE NY
Growing up in NY, one grows accustomed to seeing the logo "I(big red heart)NY". You don't even seem to notice it after a point. But living in Texas, that logo has a deeper meaning. One of Emma's ballet teachers came to class one day sporting her ILOVENY t shirt. The other night I ran into a friend at the grocery store, and she was wearing one of the famous shirts. She was surprised to learn that I didn't own anything with that well known logo...funny, it just didn't seem important when I lived in NY. Its now the first thing on my list to buy when we come back to NY...
1 comment:
that's so ironic. we just got back from our "scouting trip" to nc (sam got a job selling sunrooms, we found a place to live, checked out the college campuses and visited what will be our new home church, vintage 21). at church sunday morning, the girl heading up the nursery had an "i love ny" t-shirt on. of course, she's not from ny, but that's besides the point....at the RDU airport we debated buying NC Wolfpack t-shirts and decided against it. why wear a t-shirt with the place you live on it? pretty dorky...we decided instead to find t-shirts that say "i love ny" on them for us and the kids before we move on 3/17.
btw, your church website is cool. i like the pastors little bio/story about his mom's decision to choose life.
Post a Comment