Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Well 3/4 of my children are sick with chest colds. Erik fell this morning to the bug...of course with his asthma, his chest cough always seems worse. So now I'm pumping Emma with vitamin c and encouraging more hand washing than normal to keep her healthy. We're 3 1/2 weeks away from The Nutcracker production...hoping she can make it unscathed. Colds come and go. I think the average kid has 4-6 colds a year. But with 4 kids...that's 16-24 colds/year...almost seems like someone is sick all the time, though I know it's not true.

Haven't posted pictures because I think my camera is broken. I discovered my #3 child playing photographer with it recently and haven't been able to turn it on since then. I'm in a state of denial about it. I was just starting to really like the digital camera...now I'm camera-less. ARGH!

Well I need to tend to some sick kiddos.

No comments: