I get the hint...you are all checking my blog daily wondering what's going on here...Finally Angie has the NERVE to comment on my LACK of blogging. Seems like most times I get on the computer I have only one hand free...holding/feeding Elisha limits my ability to type ;-)
So since having Elisha 8 weeks ago, we:
*Had Nutcracker auditions
*I facilitated a Homeschool Association meeting for 40+ moms
*We traveled to NY (1900+ miles with a 3 week old!)...while there attended a wedding, visited with MANY friends and relatives, went to an amusement park and a zoo
*Visited the Memphis Zoo on the way home to see the Pandas
*Got back to kids ballet, nutcracker rehearsals (Emma has 3 parts), drama class and running
*Doug started coaching a homeschool boys jr high basketball team 2 nights/week
*Attended a seminar/luncheon with the president of the Texas Homeschool Assn.
*I facilitated another HS assoc meeting (these are monthly)
And we JUST started back to school this week!
So we are a B-U-S-Y family of 7! I'll try to get back to updating more frequently. Check in with us and let us know how your fall is progressing.
1 comment:
Ahahahahaha!!! Thank you. Now I can sleep at night. ;-)
Hugs all around.
Love,
Aunt Angie
p.s. LOVE the slide show.
Post a Comment