Monday, February 04, 2008

Sickness abounds. Again.
As soon as I can stop coughing long enough to load pictures I will. Oh and I have to finish sterilizing the house from top to bottom. Again.
This one I'm blaming on Doug. ;-) He came home Monday not feeling well and was full-blown sick by Tuesday.
And it's supposed to hit 80* today! Too bad we'll all be too sick to enjoy it...

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So sorry about the sickness running rampant thru your family! Hope that the last few days, since you wrote, some healing has come!

Unknown said...

2/15/08
speaking of sanitization...here's a few tips from a self professed pro at having to keep her house clean for her immune compromised kid:
1. wipe down light switches and doorknobs with Clorox wipes or something similar. these surfaces are often overlooked and a great place for germs to hang out!
2. invest in a super sized bottle of Lysol spray, it actually does kill both air born germs and ones on surfaces.
3. keep the 10 most handy spots for germs to gather CLEAN. your hands! wash, wash, wash those hands. every onc and nurse Will has ever had is always reminding me of this one.
4. lastly, as a seasoned mom i'm sure you know this one but have the kids cough or sneeze into their arms not on their hands where they can spread germs to each other.
sending prayers that y'all are feeling better soon and can enjoy some of the beautiful weather!
love,
angie