Hi y`all in NY.
Emma here. I`m just going to tell you about what`s going on here. It`s so hot here! I am so tan it`s not funny. I look like a peanut ! LOL.
Ballet is good. Ballet summer intensive starts soon, it`s when we do ballet classes for one week in the summer , Ellie and I both are doing it!
VBS is tomorrow. It`s hawiain theme ! I am exited!
This year I am trying out for Nutcracker AND THE WIZARD OF OZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can finally ride a two wheeler bike! $I earned ten dollers for it!$ : )
Thats really all. Bye!
LOVE
EMMA
2 comments:
so cool i didn't know The wizard o' oz was a ballet. I m going up on pointe in fall sometime! I get to be in the nutcracker too! so exited!!!! Have fun on you're bike!!!!!
Amy
Yea, Emma!
I'm proud of you!
Love you, sweetie.
~Aunt Angie
Post a Comment