Fifteen Years!
Today marks a big day in the history of our family.
Fifteen years ago, Doug and I stood before our family and friends and said, "I do."
We're taking the kids out to dinner to celebrate with us. They're thrilled to get to share in the celebration. We might sneak out ourselves this weekend. Quite frankly, I'm happy to share the night with the kiddos. Who knows, we just might come home and watch our wedding video with the kids. And listen to them laugh at how young (and skinny) we looked.
Happy Anniversary Doug. My life couldn't be more complete than it is at this very moment.
4 comments:
Congratulations you two! What a testimony you are as you live your lives before a watching world. Especially the 5 in whom God entrusted you!
CONGRATULATIONS! Have a great celebration. Our kids love looking at our wedding video too.
Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary!
Dan & I will be thinking of you, today, as you look back on all that God's has provided for you in these 1st 15 years.... with more to come....
Happy anniversary, you two!
I like the idea of celebrating with a nice family dinner. Love and miss you all.
Angie
Post a Comment