Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Why I shouldn't leave my purse lying around.....

This is a FIRST for me! I saw that Elisha had carried off my purse and keys. He often does and pretends to go bye-bye. This day, Doug had stopped home for a drink. He and I were talking. As Doug walked to the front door to leave, he saw Elisha, sitting amidst the contents of my purse, with my lipstick in hand...and in hair....and on lips, legs and clothes. And very, very pleased with himself. He even demonstrated to us how he rubbed his cheeks and hair with his lipstick-covered hands...




5 comments:

Jared said...

Wow...that's messy. I'm not an expert, but I think he put it on wrong! lol

Buffy Armstrong said...

that is too funny!!!

Nancy said...

He is much too beautiful to be a boy! Sorry, males of the world...that's just my opinion.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

These are great shots! I love his creative application! LOL

Lois said...

Did you say Doug stopped home for a DRINK? And that was before he saw the lipstick. Good luck getting it off! I think you deserve a double shot espresso.