Hi, this is Emma and I'm writing in the blog for now. Actually, my mom is writing, but I'm telling her what to write.
I'm excited to be in The Nutcracker. It's fun. I have to go to the studio 4 times this week. 2 are for classes, and 2 are for rehearsals.
I have school this morning, and after school, I'm going to one of my best friend's houses. Her name is Katie Stoup. We usually play American Girl Dolls or Barbies with her HUMONGOUS Barbie dollhouse - it goes all the way up to the ceiling (almost that high). Ellie is coming too, so she can play with Katie's little sisters, Kenzie and Karlee. Katie has a big sister names, Kaycee...did you notice that they all have "K" names? They are adopting a baby boy, whose name will be Kelby. He's from Ethiopia. They homeschool their kids, too. We might go swimming today, if Katie's mom cleaned out the pool...it was very yuccy the last time I went over there.
Tomorrow, I'm going to go to a birthday party for a friend turning 8. It's a Little House on the Prairie party.
I'm doing AWANA again this year. I have LOTS of friends in AWANA. The new 3rd grader girls are on my team so I got to make friends with them too. I have 2 3rd grade friends, Karalee and Cali.
That's all for now. Goodbye.
1 comment:
sounds like you have a fun and busy life in texas, emma!
give your brothers and sister a kiss from will & katie.
~aunt angie
Post a Comment