Sunday, December 10, 2006

We survived The Nutcracker!
My pictures are all overexposed (still trying to figure out the flash w/my digital camera). I have a friend who worked in Emma's dressing room and took some pictures. She's supposed to email them to me and I'll post them as soon as I can! I promise! Emma had a wonderful time. A nervous meltdown Friday before the performance and we managed to escape "The Nutcracker Flu" that was taking out cast members. There were just a few glitches with the props, but all were relatively minor. I worked in the lobby for each performance - the soda station. All stickiness aside...the perk was that I was able to save great seats for Doug and the kids and I one night, and seats for my mom, stepfather and aunt another night. I even received a fun thank you gift - a fancy nutcracker mug. In it was a thank you note, telling me to get lots of rest because "in just 8 1/2 short months, we start again!"

Now I need to get on with Christmas...after we move out the props Tuesday afternoon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea! Good work, Emma! Good work, Deja! Good work Doug, Erik, Ellie & Everson for pulling your own weight so that your mom/wife and sister/daughter could be part of this exciting event!!

We love you guys!