Duh - now how hard was it to remember your blog address???? But I found you again. ::snort::
I get to see the kids at least once a week and I still loved looking at your slide show. Elisha is a doll and I can say that until he is 10 months old....LOL
dear emma, erik, ellie, everson & elisha, thank you for the slide show. do you live on a farm? we like your big cows with their big horns. we miss you. we love you. love, will & katie (typed by mommy)
4 comments:
Duh - now how hard was it to remember your blog address???? But I found you again. ::snort::
I get to see the kids at least once a week and I still loved looking at your slide show. Elisha is a doll and I can say that until he is 10 months old....LOL
Thanks for sharing the pics. What a great way to show off highlights of the month. I've GOT to figure out how to do that!! Wish me luck!
dear emma, erik, ellie, everson & elisha,
thank you for the slide show.
do you live on a farm? we like your big cows with their big horns.
we miss you.
we love you.
love,
will & katie
(typed by mommy)
so cute!!
Post a Comment