FINALLY! SOME NUTCRACKER PICTURES! I was not backstage or in dressing rooms this year when my kids were in their costumes. These pictures are from a friend. We DID have a professional photog take some pictures and I DID have him take a picture of my 3 in their costumes...I'll have to see how to get them and if I can post them here.

Nolan (Erik's friend), Erik and George in their Party Boy outfits.

These are some of the Gingerbread Boys

Emma and Erik in their Party Clothes. Emma was also a Soldier and a Chinese Tea, but we didn't get pics of those costumes, either.

Now you know how Emma got that curly hair! I'm not sure WHO that woman is with her LOL.

This is our Ellie, right before dress rehearsal. Her costume is just darling...my friend didn't get a picture of her in it, but someone did and gave me a print...now to get the scanner out and put the pic on...don't hold your breath ;-)
4 comments:
All three kids look fabulous!! Love the curls on Emma and Ellie would look darling in anything so I'm sure she looked lovely in her costume.
We won't hold our breath for that scanned pic. This is not the time of year to be messing with scanners & computers.
Have a wonderful, blessed Christmas!
Ah fun memories. BTW that DVD is AMAZING. I'm going to have to go buy copies for grandmothers.....I was really pleased with the quality of it this year. Thanks for picking it up for me.
Dropping back by just to say Merry Christmas - I enjoy our real life and cyberland friendship. LOL
Merry christmas, guys! Thank you for the Nutcracker DVD. We all watched some of it together on Christmas Eve (Nana, Poppy, SAWK) and it was fun spotting 3E's!
Love & miss you all,
Ang
Post a Comment