I know, I know.
You've been waiting for an update. I've been meaning to get a blog update done. Really I have. I'm sure there's something you've been meaning to get to as well. So I know you understand that nasty monster of procrastination...
Anywho...
We made it through Nutcracker. Everson's 5th birthday. Christmas and New Years.
Here's Everson on his new bike from Grandma and Poppy
Those of us that stayed behind had belgian waffles with ice cream for dinner. I know. But it was so fun! And I'd been meaning to get out my new belgian waffle maker that I had in a box from Christmas. Doug and Erik returned home around 9 pm. Found out what we had for dinner and demanded the same... Then we had belgian waffles (with just syrup) for lunch after church. Now the wafflemaker is put away. Well the plug in wafflemaker. The human wafflemaker is far from put away ;-)
3 comments:
Everson,
You sure look cool on that bike! I heard you fell yesterday, so please be careful.
Love,
Grandma
Whiskers... more evidence of his thespian future - cowboy, superhero, lions, tigers & bears??
Cuteness!
Yea for an update! Glad to see everyone is doing well and enjoying life.
Post a Comment