
Here's Elisha, about to climb into bed with Emma. She's been lounging in bed lately with her Wizard of Oz schedule. Elisha has become her alarm clock. "Ma! Ma! Ma!" Sounds just like my alarm clock ;-)

This relationship between #1 and #5 is so precious! He ADORES his Ma.

"Am I the cutest baby on the block, or what?!" Many say he looks like Ellie...what do you think?
3 comments:
I think he definately looks like his own person. I don't really see Ellie but then I haven't seen you guys in person for quite a while! He is certainly the cutest Elisha I have EVER seen!
He's certainly the cutest baby on the block! Love the way he loves his "ma".
Love to see him with Emma..she is a little momma not only to him but all little ones. But it is cool to see how the relationships develop between our kids.
Post a Comment