Monday, September 14, 2009

Nutcracker 2009 News

It's that time of year again. We just returned from looking at the cast list and I have 3 very excited children!

Mark your calendars for 12/4-6...

Ellie will be a mouse in Act 1

Erik is a Party Boy and a Gingerbread Kid
OH and he is the PRINCE UNDERSTUDY!

Emma will be a Snow (her dream part) and is an understudy for Spanish and Waltz (which are parts on POINTE...after only 6 classes on pointe)

I knew that our Fall would be busy. But now, with these understudy parts...I need to start making freezer meals today!

2 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Congrats!!!! I wish Nolan were there to be a Party Boy with Erik. Shoot...Stacia would be in ballet if we were there.

I can't wait to see photos - video????? Will they do Youtube clips - of Emma's dance.

Way to go, A kids!

Nancy said...

Congrats to all 3 kids AND good luck to Mom with all that rehearsal time and frozen dinners to make!!

I believe Amy will again be doing waltz, except on pointe this year.

Let the dancing begin...