Still creating great lego ships and boats...and never wearing shirts...
Still loving to play dress up...and now a big NINE year old...
Started French Horn lessons...and began pointe classes in her 8th year of ballet.We're on a fall break. Already. Remember we started in July? But my 98 year old Grannie is quite ill, and moved into my mother's house. My Aunt in Buffalo (Dad's sister, mom's best friend) died suddenly last weekend and my mother is in NY for the funeral. So this week, I am spending a lot of time helping care for Grannie. The kids have been troopers...and have respected Emma's authority as I've been out of the house each morning. Today I'm catching up and coming up for air.
4 comments:
Fun photos! Thanks for sharing. Lots of changes....
Makes me remember our years of lego creations!
Love the pics - keep them coming!
I just have to add....
Way to go with the butter churning! Beth would be so proud of you!
Sorry to hear about all the sad news. It is so difficult when someone goes suddenly like that. Sad about Grannie, also. We really enjoyed her when we came down there! She is a remarkable lady.
If all goes well, we will be there for the kids Nutcraker performances. I can hardly wait!!
Love the pictures!
Post a Comment