Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hi Y'all

It's me Emma. This is my first annual blog post[hopefully]. I will tell you about my life in Texas and such.

I am 5ft 3 and a half in. My hair has decided to be really wavy, and I am still skin and bones!!!



MY AVERAGE WEEK

MONDAY: 7:00-11:30ish is school time. 4:30-7:30 is ballet/pointe class, pilates, and rehearsal for Nutcracker

TUESDAY: school , 3:40-4:10 french horn lessons

WEDSDAY: school, 4:30-6:45 ballet/pointe class

THURSDAY: school, 3:30-7:45 help teach Ellie's ballet class, ballet/pointe class, rehersal for Nutcracker

FRIDAY: 9:30-11:00 mother's helper [not my mother. A lady from our church with three kids under the age of five] 1:45-2:45 band rehersal, 2:45-4:30 best friend Stephanie [she plays the flute in the band and is in my ballet class] comes to our house after band and before 4:30-6:15 ballet class.

Nutcracker is underway and every Saturday I have 3 to 5 hours of rehersals!!! However, despite the chaos, I live, eat, and breathe ballet.

I MISS Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Emma

3 comments:

Buffy Armstrong said...

Em,

You know you are only like a half an inch shorter than me. I can't believe you are going to be 13 this March.

I'm pretty impressed with the pilates. Maybe you could give me some pointers sometime.

Aunt Buffy

Unknown said...

Wonderful, Emma! Thank you for posting and telling us more about what you do in your week!
Your cousin, Katie, just took her first ballet class last Wednesday. She's very excited about this. I'll bet you could give her a few pointers with all your years of experience! Check out our family blog for a couple pictures of her practice. ;-)
We love and miss you,
Aunt Angie, Uncle Sam, Will & Katie

Nancy said...

Hey its Amy pretty cool! How much ballet can you do in one week!!! :o)have fun @ nutcracker. I know I will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way, I feel tiny I'm not even 5' yet!I'm close though!