The not-so-regular ramblings and updates of a family of eight
Good place to be on a hot day! I can see the kids are really enjoying it! We were in the 90's here in Kansas yesterday and it was unbelievably windy. I didn't think the wind would blow so hard while it was so hot!
Sounds like spring and early summer in West Texas. Hot and windy.
OK - you can enjoy a backyard pool and we can go skiing on our "backyard" mountain! What a glorious world we live in!
Oh the memories. Amazing to see the changes in the younger two.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Good place to be on a hot day! I can see the kids are really enjoying it! We were in the 90's here in Kansas yesterday and it was unbelievably windy. I didn't think the wind would blow so hard while it was so hot!
Sounds like spring and early summer in West Texas. Hot and windy.
OK - you can enjoy a backyard pool and we can go skiing on our "backyard" mountain!
What a glorious world we live in!
Oh the memories. Amazing to see the changes in the younger two.
Post a Comment