Friday, May 27, 2011

I've given birth...
to a conference...
Homeschool Conference in San Angelo

Update:  I didn't really look at the pictures closely, until a neighbor brought the actual paper.  If you look at the pic of the children, Elisha is in the top left corner with the blue shirt/green stripes.  He is VERY proud of having his picture in the paper!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Do not EVER do that again, my friend. I had read about the conference on FB - and when I saw THIS I thought "Ack - birth and conference the same weekend" and really was concerned. LOL

Glad to hear of the success of the conference and that you are still happily pregnant. ::snort::

We are waiting to hear when Josiah's graduation ceremony will be and then we'll all be in town - either December or next spring. By THEN we'll want to see that new little one.