For quite some time, Emma has wanted a new hairstyle. I needed a haircut (it's been 4 months), so we went this morning to see my cousin Rachel at her salon.
Before...
Very satisfied after...
Those curls are NATURAL!
She can't stop looking at herself...She was beautiful before the cut. It's hard to improve on that, but wow!
3 comments:
How did she get old so fast? She is stunning.
So grown up - really lovely!
We're gearing up for Nutcracker weekend - hope your dancers are all ready and dance beautifully - have fun!
Amy & I went to the movie theatre last night and saw the ballet 'Esmeralda' from Moscow - the Bolshoi Ballet. Very inspiring and gorgeously done. The week before we saw 'The Sleeping Beauty' also by the Bolshoi. I'm afraid we are becoming ballet fanatics - Yikes!
Aww, she is so beautiful and grown up! :)
Post a Comment