Saturday, November 19, 2011

TOTALLY COOL NEW PLAYGROUND! 
A few weeks ago, a new playground opened up.  The kids wanted to go, I decided the best time to go was during a schoolday, since the playground is across the street from an elementary school.  We went this past week and have made all kinds of plans for what we'll take the next time.  Erik and Doug loved the brand new basketball court, and I tried out the walking path with the stroller.

I wonder if I can get them to do their schoolwork at the playground...

Check out this insane rock-wall-twisty-climby-thing!  That's Ellie in the yellow shirt.


Emma loved this playground.  My high school freshman begged to know when we could go back...she loved these rings...they were all independently suspended...so they move when you climb on them.

Elisha has some interesting poses for the camera!

Everson enjoyed climbing on this 'rock'.  Good thing he thought to pack his army gear...he actually tried out his parachute!

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Oh, Deja, we MUST do this park when I finally make it back to TX. Michael told me today if we don't make it out tomorrow, I should just book commercial for the kids and I and go straight to TX. Of course that will be all our discretionary spending for the year to fly 7 of us from Japan...but so be it. I'll let you know when I know what date we'll arrive.....