Hi! Ellie here. I've taken over my moms blog. And I thought I'd start off with the latest from our family (and all our odd perks).
Mom:
Our cook, driver, guardian, housekeeper, referee, and, of course , mother.
Dad:
He's the regular dad, joker, torture machine, Disney Dad, hummer specialist. And the
supporter of the family.
Emma:
15 going on 16, the oldest and busiest kid (I mean teen)in the family. Is now in the
the highest level at the ballet school.
Erik:
The 14-year-old 7th grader,GOES to school at TLCA (the first one in his grade to make the
8th grade B-ball team).
Me:
12 years old, and almost as tall as Emma. I'm in many things now, 6th grade, ballet (three days
week), physical therapy, flute, and homschool choir.
Everson:
9 and proud of it. Now complete with a pet lizard named "Toothless"(from the movie HOW
TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON". Is a average little boy.
Elisha:
5, and as silly as ever. A part time kindergartner, KIPPER fan, and little squirrel (others very)
Egan:
The one and only Chawalla Nubster. 1 Adorable year old.
That's the gang (for now)..
3 comments:
Great start, Ellie. Thanks for paying attention to your Mom's poor blog. ::grin::
Hey Ellie, I just noticed this blog! I think you need to let everyone know via email or something. Love, Love, loved it! You are a good writer! I can't wait to read more. You have a great sense of humor and I can't wait to read it to Poppy. Looking forward to more postings. Now, I need to get back to posting on my blog.
Thanks. Moms been saying I could take over awhile ago. I just picked it up.
Post a Comment