Monday, March 13, 2006
Sam and Angie and kids are leaving Albany tomorrow... I know I shouldn't be upset about it, since WE left Albany 7 1/2 months ago. But now, when we go back to NY to visit...they won't be there! They'll be in Raleigh, NC! Sam is going to college for a business degree, and they are getting a fresh start in warmer North Carolina. I'm thrilled for their new chapter, having recently begun one myself, just sad for us. I'm realizing it will be much harder to see them, with Sam working and in school, and us working and living in TX. I'm thankful for email and telephones, though. You can check out their blog for the full story behind their leaving...follow the link. I will say this about the huge difference in the cost of living of the Albany area and San Angelo...Sam and Angies house was within the city of Albany and they sold it for almost 2 1/2 times the cost of our house here! Mindblowing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment