We discovered Everson sound asleep on the ottoman this afternoon and HAD to take a picture of it. Doug put the bean bags down in case he rolled off...which he did and then woke up in a very unhappy mood...
Our little Nutcracker soldier. For the performance, she had red circles on her cheeks and carried a white rifle (a fake one, of course).
Erik is enjoying his birthday present...a Star Wars battle game. It's quite a workout! He is having a blast fighting the bad guys of Star Wars, while learning some tricks from Jedi heroes. Doug is pretty good at the Qui Gon Jin Stike LOL.
Emma and her best friend Maddie in their cake baker costumes. So incredibly elegant! They carried beautiful artificial cakes. Didn't get a picture of Emmas...but since I'm in charge of props, I can get a picture if I get enough requests...
1 comment:
Everson's sleeping position has GOT to be hard on the knees :-) I know I would wake up grumpy :( Darrin
Post a Comment