FUNDRAISER FOR WILL
For those of you in the Upstate NY area, I hope you can attend the Winterfestival Fundraiser for Will's Leukemia Treatment. It'll be on Saturday, January 13, from 10:00am - 2:00 pm at the Grace Fellowship Youth Center. I'm not sure of all the details, but there's at least going to be an auction. Angie and Katie will be there as well. There will be an item in the auction just published by 4 E's Publishing entitled "The Many Adventures of Wonder Will". It's a great little comic written and illustrated mainly by Emma and Erik, though Ellie contributed ideas. Here's the website to go to FMI www.armstrongwill.blogspot.com
1 comment:
THANK YOU for the comic book! Will LOVES it and goes around the house yelling, "I'M A SUPERHERO!!!!!"
I heard that the auction sheet for the comicbook was REALLY full at the end of the Benefit!
We're going to take it to the Clinic tomorrow to show all our friends and especially the famous, DR. CHIP!
Post a Comment