Here's some pics from the BIG SNOW we had last week. One of Emma's friends told her that our inch of snow was the most snow she had seen in her whole life ::snort:: Roads were icy (and covered in sand) and events were cancelled due to the weather last week. We stayed inside and off the roads, except for Doug. Everson really enjoyed eating the snow and throwing snow into the street. The kids wanted more snow, "Like in NY", so they could make a snow fort. I was thankful for the inch of snow. It's still cold here and roads were icy this morning. I keep saying to myself, "We LEFT NY to get away from this weather!" Locals are saying it hasn't been this cold for this long in years. The average temp for now is 55*!!! The kids had on a couple of layers (no winter coats) and SNEAKERS (naturally, no boots). At least I brought our hats and mittens when we moved...

No comments:
Post a Comment