Everson news...
This past week I focused on getting Everson to realize that he COULD in fact be a big boy and use the potty. He had been trying off and on for a month or so to use the big toilet. But this week, he seemed ready to give the whole thing a try. In 6 days, there was only 2 accidents and success of BOTH kinds on his little potty. In fact, one day he came to me holding his underwear and shorts and asked me to help him put them back on. He said, "I went potty. And I didn't need you." He was having a difficult time parting with the solid stuff and one day informed the kids and I that he would go 'bm' on the potty when the baby comes. After a hearty laugh, I told him that he would have to go sooner than that. A stick of gum as a reward was all he needed to get the job done. ;-)
So yesterday I went to Target to spend some leftover bday $ and bought him 3 packs big boy underwear. Scooby Doo. Cars. And Fopsballs (that's basketball to the rest of us). I think he surprised himself. Then again, he keeps telling me that he's a big boy now, because he's the baby's big brother...
1 comment:
Everson we are so proud of you!!
Now you a a really big boy!
Love, Poppy and Nana
Post a Comment