Not much to report. Oh one thing...today it was 71* Watching national weather forecasts reminds me of another reason we moved to TX...70* in February. We've been getting outside right after lunch to play for a few hours each day. I've pulled weeds, and cleaned in the yard. Everson is getting reaquainted with his sandbox. And the others are playing basketball, riding bikes and scooters. All this with some trampoline jumping thrown in ;-) I remember in NY we had to take all but the trampoline frame down for the winter...not so in TX.
Let us know how you're doing...some days I wonder if anyone reads this blog besides Angie...since she's the only one who makes a comment regularly :-) And SHE has a kid with cancer! That's a hint to you, anonymous reader,to make a comment or send an email to let us know what's going on in your neck of the woods...
No comments:
Post a Comment