Sunday, May 20, 2007
SACB Spring Student Showcase...
Here's Ellie with some of her friends from Ballet. The lighting wasn't great in their dressing room...but I'll be getting a class photo soon...hopefully I'll remember to put it on the blog.
Emma was sharing a chair with these 3 other girls. Directly behind her, w/a girl in her lap, is one of Emma's closest friends, Maddie. These girls had a blast on stage this weekend.
Mackenzie is a friend of Emma's from church, who just started taking ballet classes this spring. Now that the recital is over, it's time to get the girls their much-anticipated haircuts for summer...we've measured their hair and Emma and Ellie should both be able to get 11-12 inches of hair cut off for Locks of Love. I'll be SURE to post pics of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photos!
Post a Comment