Thursday, February 26, 2009

OUR FAVORITE OZIAN
In the movie of The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy and friends are greeted with much fanfare when they finally arrive in Oz. They get all spiffed up before they go see the wizard. In this scene, Emma and others are dancing in the background and are featured on stage in a jazzy dance. You can't see her legs, but she has on bright green stockings and black heel jazz shoes. I'll try to post a picture of her in her Poppy costume...as soon as someone takes one for me ;-)
Emma loves that the programs say "Featuring the San Angelo Civic Ballet".
She's having a blast!
5 performances this weekend!
By the way...she's turning 12 on Monday...where did the time go?!?


2 comments:

Nancy said...

I can't wait to show Amy when she gets home from school....

Break a leg, Emma! You look sensational!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

I love the costume....