Friday, June 17, 2011

Peter and the Wolf 2011

Emma was Grandfather last year, and this year, she is playing the part of Peter.  She's very humbled to play this part...and very nervous.  Ellie is a Hunter.  She's double cast, so she's only in one of the two shows.  I snuck up there this afternoon during the dress rehearsal and tried to get video on my digital camera...the quality is not the best, but at least you get to see a bit of the girls in action.  In the Hunter scene, Ellie is I think the 4th hunter on the stage...she's not in a white leotard, b/c of the double cast situation.  She's wearing a white hat - I followed her with the camera.  .  Enjoy.



1 comment:

Nancy said...

Boooo! The video won't work for me - I found it very frustrating trying to upload a video so I tried Vimeo and that worked.

Good luck to Emma/Peter and Ellie/hunter - should be fun!