Thursday, August 04, 2011

                                                              Egan Wilson Armstrong
                                                                         20 inches
                                                                         8lb 13oz


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Egan Wilson Armstrong. We love you!

Uncle Sam, Aunt Deja, Will, and Katie

Nita said...

Another little "E" to love. We can't wait to meet you in December! Congratulations Doug and Deja and the other 5 E's. Love you all so much!!!

Anonymous said...

errr ... Aunt Angie ... Ha!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Egan! congratulations to you all!
Denise passmore

Buffy Armstrong said...

Your Aunt Buffy already loves you, Egan!

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Congrats, Armstrongs....Welcome Egan, you're blessed.

Nancy said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to all from the Olsons!

Janelle said...

Deja,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't know that you had a blog or I would have been a frequent "stalker" :) When I was looking through your blog Mary the littlest kept saying "who mommy.. who". It is sad to think I have never even met your youngest three. I would love love love to see you guys next NY visit. Hope you are healing well.
I would love to get my hands on that baby :)
Love,
Janelle