Showing signs that he will no longer be our baby...
Doug was cutting the boys hair last week before he went out of town for work. As soon as Doug zipped up the center of Elisha's head, Elisha started screaming, "I want a mohawk!" Playfully, Doug went along and left this off-center mohawk. Elisha was very very proud of his new 'do and loves how it gets all 'fiky' in the pool when it's wet. I think I surprised Doug by not completely flipping out...we talked about it and he said, "Elisha really wanted it." We indulged our baby as he'll not be the baby much longer. Doug works out of town several days at a time in a new oilfield job...I've left the mohawk until he comes home this week. In addition to a loving on a new baby being born (we have a scheduled induction for Thursday), Doug will also be cutting some hair!
1 comment:
Wow - look at Elisha....I just always picture him as a BABY but it has been a couple of years. LOL
Post a Comment