When you pray for rain for months and months...and God sends the rain by the bucketful...
over 5" at our house Saturday morning...
Two little boys enjoyed the rain and the mud...
Elisha is standing in a hole that the boys dug last year sometime. Often, they fill it with water and play in the mud. This time, God provided the water. They were told by Emma that it was cold rain, so they opted for winter coats over their shorts and bare feet. All Ellie could say was, "Oh great, now I'm going to have to wash those coats!"
Doug caught Everson army crawling in the mud....These two boys are SO DIFFERENT from their big brother, Erik!
3 comments:
What fun they must have had. Little boys love playing in the mud. I'm so glad God sent the rain! Wow, winter coats in Texas in August....Now that is funny!!
Will says "I'd rather be playing in the house with Legos ;-)"
Katie says "That looks really fun to be playing in the mud and those coats are sure a mess!"
What fun! Great shots, I was happy to hear ypu all got rain.
Post a Comment