3 Days Old
(Note that my talents lie in areas other than photography...)
Egan has finer features than most of the other kids...we're thinking he's going to be a bit more like Everson. But ask me again in a week and I might pick a different sibling. Maybe we'll have a poll on the blog and you can tell us who he looks like...
8 comments:
Looks like he is showing a little personality there..Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to meet him.
He looks like Egan! :) :)
Another Adorable Armstrong - Triple A rating!
Love it! Newborn pics are some of the best!
Love,
Aunt Angie
Congratulations Doug and Deja! Your new addition is just perfect.
Congrats! He is gorgeous!
He is beautiful Deja! Thanks for posting the pictures. Can't wait to meet him. Hard to see who he looks like though. He looks very healthy and that is a blessing.
I agree with Nancy. He looks a lot like Egan. I'm not sure about the tongue in the first picture though. Is that an opinion, or is he practicing for his future SACHSA band audition? I think you should definitely keep him. Congratulations to the Armstrong family.
Pictures - thanks. They will do until we can meet him in person. How fun!
Post a Comment