"Dad! Everson just hit me with his Barbie!" yelled Emma this morning.
Am I the only one, or is that just a hoot?! A few days ago, my mom came over with a Ken-like doll for Everson to use when playing with Ellie. The guy had an earring. Doug wanted to toss it. I managed to cut off the earring and give the doll a stay of execution... Never have Ellie and Everson played so well and so long with eachother. Something happened this morning in the girls room which caused Everson to strike Emma. With his Barbie...
2 comments:
LOVE IT!
It's so great when siblings can get along and enjoy playing with each other.
All 3 of us watched Nanny911 (or something like that) last night - very rare for all of us to watch the same program. Anyway, this family, from Upstate NY with 5 kids were outragously bad, unbelievably horrible children and wimpy parents. Amy's comment, when I asked how she would like to live like that - I would go hide!
All turned out OK in the end, of course. I'm sure it's never chaos in your home!
Well, after all, Doug, you used to play with GI Joe and Bad Bart!! I guess Everson just had a little of Bad Bart in him that day. Glad to hear he is playing so well with his sister. Never thought of a Barbie doll as a weapon, though. You are right, Deja, that really is a hoot!!!
Post a Comment