School. Housework. Mirrors cleaned (Emma). Dusting (Ellie). Sheets changed in boys room (big boys and mom). Swept kitchen floor 3 or 4 times (mom). Played with kiddos outside. Watered Cherry Trees. Visited with my mom for a few minutes outside while she dropped off some baskets and ginger. Watched as Elisha tried to climb into the just-discovered sandbox. I helped him in and he played and played and played...until I brought him in for a nap. I think it must have been somewhere in the 70s this afternoon! Just beautiful!
Made a pan of granola bars and a pan of granola for breakfast (yummy over yogurt!).
What's left of the pan of granola bars...
Made a double batch of Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken...one for dinner tonight, and one for the freezer. I'm trying to make double batches of as many dinners as I can, because the next 4-5 weeks are crazy with basketball, Thanksgiving and The Nutcracker.Doug and Erik will be gone all day Saturday at a Homeschool Basketball Tournament 90 miles away...and I'll be home with 4 kids...schlepping to Nutcracker rehearsal, taking in the Veterans Day Parade, taking Ellie to a birthday party and feeding them all...I think Doug will have the easier day ;-)
1 comment:
Okay I need your recipe for the granola bars and hawaiin chicken. Sounds yummy.
Post a Comment