Ice Cream Election
Yesterday, while picking up our weekly produce from the coop, the 4 kids participated in an election...for their favorite flavor of ice cream.
Their good friends, Arielle and Nolan were doing the election for school, and, you know, because there IS a bit of election coverage going on.
Arielle was quite the shutterbug during the collecting of votes and managed to capture all 5 of my kiddos in the election process.
Okay, Elisha was just an onlooker, since he can't articulate his favorite flavor of ice cream...yet. But if he could, I'm sure he'd say Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip...don't ask me how I know.
Anyhow, my friend De'Etta (Arielle and Nolan's mom), has a blog...with my kids pics on it. Thought you might want so stop by her blog and see kids placing their votes. Scroll down to Friday 10/31.
It was exciting, since we had just calculated WHEN the kids will actually be able to vote for a president...Emma: 2016, Erik and Ellie in 2020.
3 comments:
Thanks for updating!! I check it every couple of days. Enjoyed our phone conversation yesterday! See you tomorrow.
We didn't see an "Peanut Butter Pandemonium" on there. Also, doesn't "Lemon Italian Ice" sort of qualify?
Deja - here's link to the post with the photos so your readers don't have to muck through my mess. LOL http://not2many.blogspot.com/2008/10/local-ice-cream-poll-arielle-and-nolan.html Do you know how to do the hyperlink in text? It's easy. Highlight the word, click the little globe symbol, type or paste the link into the box and click save....wa la.
I can't believe how many votes we have now....167 I think....and with the write ins we'll be tallying flavors for a long time to come....maybe the national elections will be announced before we figure this one out. LOL
Post a Comment