Thursday, November 20, 2008

Not much to report, besides the regular crazy schedule of school, ballet and basketball. And that Nutcracker schedule keeps us on our toes! Opening night is just 15 days away!

I was interviewed by our local newspaper yesterday as part of an article on families involved in the production. The paper will be doing a series of stories over the next 2 weeks. The interviewer, "I have down here that you have five children. What's with everyone having five children?!" She had just interviewed another Nutcracker family. That homeschools. That has five children. Close to half the cast are homeschool families ;-) One of many perks to 'small' town living.

Thanksgiving preparations are underway. We're hosting again. I think it will just be the 7 of us, with my mom, Tom, Ponda (Tom's sister), Jason (Tom's oldest son, just out of the Marines this spring), and perhaps one of Tom's daughters. So a small group, compared to the 11 guests from last year.

No comments: