What a hoot!! That is great! don't you love to see the creativity of your kids when they are together (at my house it is not always clean after they get done being creative but what a blessing). You are a precious family and we are so glad God has you in our lives. Praying for health for all of you...
This reminds me of a scene out of Anne of Green Gables...not sure WHY. ::snort::
I'm also loving the fall weather....I had begun to despair but saw amazing color on the drive home from Dallas and then it COOLED OFF this week. Yippee!
I can't believe I"ve not run into you at all the nutcracker drop offs. LOL
2 comments:
What a hoot!! That is great! don't you love to see the creativity of your kids when they are together (at my house it is not always clean after they get done being creative but what a blessing). You are a precious family and we are so glad God has you in our lives. Praying for health for all of you...
This reminds me of a scene out of Anne of Green Gables...not sure WHY. ::snort::
I'm also loving the fall weather....I had begun to despair but saw amazing color on the drive home from Dallas and then it COOLED OFF this week. Yippee!
I can't believe I"ve not run into you at all the nutcracker drop offs. LOL
Post a Comment