I love Texas in November! The weather has been great. In the 70s during the day. Nights have progressively gotten cold and we finally turned the heat on 2 days ago. We seem to need it for just a couple of hours, though. Tonight will go down to 30! Funny thing is that Emma's Morning Glories from this spring are still blooming! And I still have tomatoes! Better go throw a sheet over them before I forget.
Elisha just discovered the sandbox last week. I don't think he has put any in his mouth. He saves crayons for that LOL.
2 comments:
It's been in the 70's here, too, for the past 4 days! Love it!! Snow on the mountains and tee shirts in town. Of course, today will only be in the 50's but I read in the paper today, a High of 29 degrees for Albany. Yikes! Weren't we the smart ones!
Enjoy those tomatos while you can... We had to pick all of ours a least a month ago - cold nights come early to the high desert - and the last green ones are just turning red on the window sill.
Boy, Elisha sure is a busy, active little boy! He would probably love a trip to the beach sometime where he can really enjoy digging in the sand! Love his Curious George outfit.
Yes, it is sure getting cold here, but we're all pretty tough here. We are bracing for the even colder weather and the snow. Makes us really appreciate Spring when it gets here.
Post a Comment