Life has been busy over the past week...I think I'm still recovering from the weekend.
Saturday's schedule:
9:30-10 Ellie Nutcracker rehearsal
11:30-8:00 Emma Nutcracker rehearsal then to Stephanie's house
12:00 drop off Doug and Erik to caravan to basketball tournament
4:00 take Ellie to birthday party, little boys to the mall to get shoes for Elisha
5:30 Little Caesars for dinner
6:00 eat and watch The Jungle Book with younger set
I realized that the day was hard on me, not because of the running around but because my 3 helpers were gone!
Emma has been feeling under the weather for the past few days {I still haven't had one of my helpers!} Today she seems to be back to herself. Good thing, too. Today's lineup is crazy! I'm so glad I have 2 stay home days to recover from the crazy days.
The basketball tournament was hosted by a homeschool group. Doug's team played 2 games. Erik got a lot of play. And he didn't get hurt! No shots, but he did a great job setting screens for the bigger kids on the team. This was HUGE, as most of the players were 12-14 years old! MY 9 year old son played basketball with 12-14 year olds, didn't get hurt and held his own! They won a game and were crushed in another. All in all it was a good experience. They have a game tonight...if I have my act together, I'll have some pictures!
1 comment:
It's a wonder you have time to blog!!!
Post a Comment