BAPTISM!
What an exciting day for us to have Emma, Erik and Ellie baptized. They met with our Pastor last week, and were all ready for this morning. We had some good friends come for the service, as well as my Mom and Stepfather, and my 97-year-old Grannie. Grannie has been waiting and waiting to see the kids get baptized and actually left her house to witness it. She is basically housebound, so we knew how serious witnessing the kids' baptism was to her.
The water in the baptistry was up to Ellie's shoulders. She's standing on a cinder block!
4 comments:
THIS IS PRECIOUS. I wish we could have been there. . .
Yes, I agree they are precious. We are sooo proud of our grandchildren! We wish we could have been there.
Love you guys!
Grandma and Poppy
A joy-filled day for the Armstrong family, I'm sure! Thanks for sharing...
What a great day for you and your household. Just glad we could be a part of this and your life.
Post a Comment